Winter Camp Activities
Dec 21, 22, 23, 28, 29 & 30
- 10-10:45AM: Chess
Jan 4, 5, 6, 7 & 8
- 10-10:45AM: Minecraft Math, Film & Scriptwriting, Engineering
- 11-11:45AM: Cooking Chemistry (Recommended: Gr3-6 or with adult supervision), DJing, Graphic Design
- 12-12:45PM: Electricity & Music, Songwriting, Scratch (coding)
Virtual Engaging Learning
Continuing in the tradition of our camps, Explorations will be hosting 2 sessions virtually this holiday season (Session 1: Dec 21-23 & 28-30, Session 2: Jan 4-8). Bringing back favourites like Minecraft, Chess, Cooking Chemistry, Film and so much more!
With activities in art, science, engineering, technology, media and math, our learners will discover new and unique “beyond-the-book” skills and knowledge. Learners will take part in a series of engaging activities virtually, which will further inspire problem-solving and creativity.
The best part? A box of materials will be sent directly to your child for all their learning needs!
Due to the new health measures in place in Canada, we will be unable to send out the “Camp in a Box” material boxes. You will be given a refund for the materials box.
Winter Camp Program Info
- Session 1: December 21, 22, 23, 28, 29 & 30 (six activity periods)
- Session 2: January 4, 5, 6, 7 & 8 (five activity periods)
- Three Activity Periods: 10-10:45AM, 11-11:45AM and 12-12:45PM
- Grades: Grades 1 to 6
- Session 1: $120/activity
- Session 2: $100/activity
Camp in a Box
An example of “Camp in a Box” – materials depend on each specific activity.