Properties of Matter
What is matter? Does it matter? In this course, we are going to dive deep into the world of matter as we seek to understand the very stuff of the universe! We will learn how we can classify different types of matter and how properties can affect the way it behaves.
- I can classify matter into categories by some properties.
- I can explain the composition of matter.
- I can identify the states of matter and what they represent.
Each lesson, learners will be presented with new ideas and concepts that will evoke their curiosity. Between lessons, they will be asked to overcome various challenges in order to deepen their understanding.
Our Virtual Classrooms are hosted on Zoom. Zoom is a video conferencing service that can be accessed on Windows, MacOS, iOS or Android Devices.
- Lesson 1 – Wednesday, April 22, 2020 from 11:00 am to 11:45 am EST
- Lesson 2 – Friday, April 24, 2020 from 11:00 am to 11:45 am EST
- Lesson 3 – Wednesday, April 29, 2020 from 11:00 am to 11:45 am EST
- Lesson 4 – Friday, May 1, 2020 from 11:00 am to 11:45 am EST